We're looking for hard working, passionate people to help us make the world a better place. We need people like you who want to break down walls and make things happen.
Found a role you're excited about? Apply today.
You’re passionate about making the world a better place, you’re also the best when it comes to helping customers, partners and co-workers? If so our team is growing and we need people like you to help.
As Happiness Ambassador, you will help our customers, therapist and team have a memorable experience working with WellCalm. This position requires not only skill, but endurance. There will be a large volume of emails and phone calls that need attention. You will follow up regularly and help out with any issues as they come up.
- A love for interacting with people
- Great communication skills
- A persistent, never give-up attitude
- Your inbox notification is currently at zero
- You know how to write great emails
- You have prior account / project management or customer service experience
FULL-TIME • TORONTO
You love people, you love problem solving and you're a great listener? We need people like you to interact with potential customers and help them understand the benefits of our services. You will develop industry-specific relationships and drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing opportunities with strategic clients.
- Build long-lasting relationships with potential customers and decision makers
- Identify, qualify and respond to self-developed leads
- Construct, forecast and manage your sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Deliver product demos, answer technical inquiries, and recommend insightful ways to allow customers to benefit from WellCalm's services
- Assist in the development and negotiation of contracts
- Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall team goals
- A natural ability to qualify leads quickly and accurately
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Mountains of it!
- Energy and Work Ethic - Late sleepers need not apply
FULL-TIME • TORONTO
Full Stack Engineer
You love finding elegant solutions to complex problems? Something we work on continually is optimizing matches of both sides of our market in real time while delivering a memorable experience. We need someone that is comfortable contributing unique ideas, evaluating new technologies and proactively identifying areas for improvement.
Constantly seek the right balance between experience, speed and scalability while continuously releasing new features.
Automated build, deployment and testing processes are very important tools for us. Actively investigate new tools, frameworks, technologies that help advance our architecture and support our exponential growth rate.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Take ownership over parts of our product and supporting codebase
- Deliver robust code for all levels of the stack
- Previous professional software development experience
- Comfortable communicating across teams and with product managers
- Ability to learn new technologies, tools and frameworks
- PHP, MySQL, and AngularJS
FULL-TIME • TORONTO or REMOTE
Design is important to everything we do. Our designers have a wide range of task to ensure quality at every level.
- Passionate about solving design problems while wearing multiple hats and owning all facets of design (strategy, IA, art direction, interaction design and research)
- Exceptional UI abilities
PART-TIME • TORONTO